You enquire, we discuss the price for your individual requirements, once you have found what you are looking for and are happy to proceed, we send you an invoice for the full 100% tour balance with an online payment link (PayPal & GoCardless) unless a different form of payment (for example bank transfer or cash) has been agreed.
By paying you have read, agreed to and accept our www.unicorntours.co.uk terms & conditions:
* Free of charge if changed to another (at that stage) available www.unicorntours.co.uk date
* Treated as a cancellation (see cancellation fees below) if date change request is for a date on which www.unicorntours.co.uk is unavailable (please refer to our online calendar)
* Plus any possible already additional prepaid arrangements made by Unicorn Tours, such as accommodation, ferries, etc. that you may have requested, in case third party cancellation/amendment fees apply
* Unicorn Tours reserves the right to amend and vary the route, stops and places we visit due to severe weather conditions (high winds, flooding, snow, ice), road closures, diversions and force majeure, this can among other things include an amber/yellow warning on http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/, blizzard, freezing fog, gales with storm gust of in excess of 45 miles per hour, flooding and similar for much of the day along most of our route and no other alternative options (for example more sheltered lower routes or a touring a different less exposed part of Scotland instead) are possible.
* Up to 1 month before departure 12.5% of the tour price
* Within 30 days of departure 25% of the tour price
* Plus any possible already additional prepaid arrangements made by Unicorn Tours, such as accommodation, ferries, etc., that you may have requested, in case third party cancellation/amendment fees apply
In order to cancel or amend, please give us written notice by email.
* Unicorn Tours reserves the right to cancel and fully refund your tour in the event of very severe weather conditions and force majeure.