One day tours
daily route options
For more detailed information about each individual tour of our 1 day tours below, you can click on our “1 day facebook page”.
1 day tours route # 12 – # 24 from £25 per person (based on a group of 7)
for more info email firstname.lastname@example.org, +44-(0)7429251980
- 12. As per short day tours plus more time, more stops and sidetrips and additional and alternative options, off the beaten track, etc.
- 13. Loch Ness, Glencoe, Great Glen/Caledonian Canal + the Highlands, etc. plus many great places along the way
- 14. Various spectacular routes to Oban, (incl. Loch Lomond, Inveraray, Kilchurn castle or via the Crinan canal, Kilmory, Kilberry, Kilmartin prehistoric glen, Craobh Haven, Seil/Luing, Easdale, etc.), coastal views, Appin peninsula, Castle Stalker & Glencoe, etc.
- 15. Ayrshire coast, Largs, Burns museum & cottage, Dunure, Culzean castle, New Lanark, etc.
- 16. The Borders, Roslyn Chapel, Melrose Abbey, the cobbled market square of Kelso, Scott’s view, the original Wallace Monument, Dryburgh Abbey, Eyemouth, Coldingham, St. Abbs, coastal walks, etc.
- 17. As per 7 and more, full Loch Lomond and the Trossachs day out with potential boat trip or walk, Glengoyne whisky distillery, Loch Katrine, Loch Lubnaig, Loch Earn and a lot more, etc.
- 18. Perthshire, incl. Loch Tay, Ben Lawers, Glen Lyon, oldest tree, Loch Tummel and Loch Rannoch, gorges, bridges, waterfalls and a lot more.
- 19. St. Andrews, Dundee & many stunning beaches and the Fishing Villages of Fife.
- 20. Loch Lomond, Arrochar Alps, Rest and be thankful, Inveraray, Kilmartin prehistoric glen & standing stones, Argylll coast, (incl. Loch Lomond, Inveraray, Kilchurn castle or via the Crinan canal, Kilmory, Kilberry, Kilmartin prehistoric glen, Craobh Haven, Seil/Luing, Easdale, etc.), Oban, etc.
- 21. Cairngorm nationalpark, Aviemore, Loch Morlich beach and forest walk, Cairngorm Mt. railway, visit of the Cairngorm reindeer herd, Loch Insh, border collie working sheep dog farm, Carrbridge, and in addition awesome different routes going and coming back, etc.
- 22. Superb route through the Trossachs via Rannoch Moor to Glencoe, into Glen Nevis, Inverlochy and lots to do and see (walking, stunning Corran ferry, scenic mountains, etc.)
- 23.East Coast towns and beaches, Lunan bay, Dunnottar castle, Aberdeen, Royal Deeside, Glenshee, and a lot more.
24. Many more routes, incl. personalised and tailormade scenic nature, activity, special interest, castles, whisky, combinations plus many more route options available, if you can’t find what you are looking for – please let us know, where you wish to go and we will help and could email you more sample tour route itineraries from 1 day to 9 day tours.
If the above private mini-bus tours don’t suit, for example because you are just an individual, a couple or 3:
Unicorn Travel also offer you these and more alternative 1 day tours
* prices are per seat and not per coach (so ideal for individuals or pairs of 2 or 3 wanting to join a larger tour group)
* prices vary depending on “low/shoulder/high season”, “adult, student, senior” etc.
* almost daily departures
* departure / return points vary from tour to tour, Edinburgh, Stirling, Glasgow, etc.
to enquire and book any of these tours, contact email@example.com, 07429251980