Three days and longer tours
daily route options incl. Christmas, New Year, mid-semester, mid-summer, etc.
3 days+ tours route # 42 – # 54 from £59 per person (based on a group of 7)
for more info email email@example.com, +44-(0)7429251980
For more detailed information about each individual tour of our 3 days+ tours below, you can click on our “3 days+ facebook page”.
- 42. As per 2 day tours plus more time, more stops and sidetrips and additional and alternative options to more remote, scenic and wild off the beaten track places, hidden secrets gems and to the best scenery Scotland has to offer and additionally to places along small roads where large tour coaches can’t get to.
- 43. Isle of Skye trip via Trossachs, Glencoe, Fort William, Great Glen, 5 Sisters of Kintail, Eilean Donan Castle – full day on the Isle of Skye – return either via bridge or the Armadale/Mallaig ferry along the Morar beaches and Glenfinnan Harry Potter steam train line, etc.
- 44. Mull, Iona and as per 14. with more time
- 45. More of the Inner Hebridean islands
- 46. Route to Outer Hebrides, Lewis and Harris via Ullapool, Corrieshalloch Gorge and Rogie Falls.
- 47. As per 45 plus North Uist, Benbecula, South Uist and Barra
- 48. The best of the NW as per 37. , 32., 39. and 29.
- 49. Combining the NW Highlands with a day or more on Orkney’s beautiful prehistoric sights (Skara Brae, stone circles, Birsay) cliffs or remote little islands and more
- 50. Scotland’s NW, north coast, Dunnet head and beach, Duncansby cliffs combined with Orkney .
- 51. Spend more time exploring in the northern Highlands and Islands escape the stress, hustle and bustle of civilization and get closer to nature – spectacular lochs, mountains and glens to discover and experience
- 52. Plus tour and walk options / Tours and Stand Up Paddle / Tours, Walk and Stand Up Paddle and other multi-activity , land, water, nature, wildlife etc. combinations are all possible
- 53. Many more routes, incl. personalized and tailor made scenic nature locations in the far northwest of Scotland and western or northern isles, activity, special interest, castles, whisky, combinations…,…
54. These are just a few ideas, the list goes on and on – as we are so small, just a 7 seater – it is all about where YOU want to go
If the above private mini-bus tours don’t suit, for example because you are just an individual, a couple or 3:
Unicorn Travel also offer you these and more alternative 3 day and 4 days+ tours
* prices are per seat and not per coach (so ideal for individuals or pairs of 2 or 3 wanting to join a larger tour group)
* prices vary depending on “low/shoulder/high season”, “adult, student, senior” etc.
* almost daily departures
* departure / return points vary from tour to tour, Edinburgh, Stirling, Glasgow, etc.
to enquire and book any of these tours, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07429251980