On our walking tours of the Inner Hebrides we can include:
- Raasay: Arnais to North Raasay, Caistael Bhrochail to Sgreapadal & Inverarish walks
Skye walks, incl.
- Armadale castle, Kyleakin, Broadford bay, Elgol, Sligachan, Portree, Trotternish (Old Man of Storr, Lealt waterfalls, Kilt rock, Old Man of Storr, Duntulm castle to Meall Tuath cliffs walk, fairy glen & the Quiraing) & many more walks
- Dunvegan castle to Dunvegan loch & seal colony walk
- Neist point & lighthouse
- the Cuillins, fairy pools & Glenbrittle
- Kylerhea & Kinloch
- & a lot more
- Eigg walks
- Muck walks, e.g. to Gallanach beach
- Canna walks, for example from the pier to Sanday or Tarbert
- Rum walks
- Coll beach walks, incl. Ben Hogh, Ben Feall & Feall bay & Garbh-aird Mor
- Tiree walks, incl the western beaches, Ceann a’Mhara, Dun Mor & the Ringing stone, Traigh Mhor
- Lismore: North Lismore point (from Port Appin ferry pier)to Port Ramsay + centre of island: Achnacroish (Oban ferry pier) & Salen circular
Mull walks, incl.
- Northern Mull’s Ardmore bay & Quinish
- Northern Mull’s Glengorm castle to the Dun Ara standing stones
- Tobermory lighthouse or to Aros park & bay
- Calgary beach walks
- MacKinnon’s seacave (at low tide)
- Burg coastal walk
- Southern Mull’s Carsaig arches & to Lochbuie coastal walks
Iona walks, incl.
- the Abbey, Dun viewpoint, northern & western beaches & Port na Curaich walk in the south
- Staffa walks, incl. Fingal’s cave and on the top/cliffs of Staffa, depending on the time on the day, the weather conditions, the skipper, the group, etc.
- Treshnish isles walk
- Ulva walks
- Lismore walks
- Kerrara southern and northern loop walks
& a lot more