More photos of our Unicorn Tours stops on the Orkney mainland – during our 5 day tour of the 5 largest Orkney Isles ( Orkney mainland plus all the conjoined islands along the Churchill barrier), Hoy (& S. Walls), Sanday, Roussay & Westray
On our Orkney islands walking tours we offer:
- Orkney West mainland walks, incl. Stromness & the Brinkies Brae (superb view of the harbour and all the way to Hoy), Kirkwall, Yesnaeby cliffs & the castles (sea stacks). Marvick head, the tidal broch of Birsay island and the Skiba Geo. Skara Brae & the beach of the bay of Skail, the broch of Gurness & countless, coastal beach, cliff & nature walks
- Orkney East mainland, the wonderful beaches of Dingieshow & the point of Ayre, Mullhead & the Brough of Deerness cliff walk. South Ronaldsay & Burray walks, incl. South Ronaldsay walks, incl. great coastal walks from the Burwick ferry terminal, incl. to the Tomb of the Eagles & Hoxa head. Burray & Hunda.
- Hoy has got the highest hills on Orkney plus you can do the cliff walk to look down to the Old Man of Hoy and the North Hoy and Rackwick beach & Old Man of Hoy (good footpath) walk & beyond to the cliffs of St. John’s head.
- Rousay walks with archeology in abundance & various coastal and nature walks
- Stronsay walks, incl. amazing beaches
- Sanday walks with golden beaches galore & some of the finest beach walks to be had
- North Ronaldsay walks, incl. the circular island walk in constant view of the seaweed eating (ancient Viking) Soay sheep
- Westray walks, incl. various cliff walks & the Noup head
- Papa Westray walks
- Wyre walks, incl. Cubbie Roo’s castle & Cavit
- Egilsay walks, incl. 2 easy walks from the pier, such as to the St. Magnus church & cenotaph & the RSBP reserve
- Eday walks
- Shapinsay walks, incl. Balfour castle