As part of our Shetland tours we offer some of the UK most stunning coastal cliffs, beach, seabird and coastal sea inlets/fjords/voe walks, incl.:
- Unst: The seabird colonies & cliffs of the Hermaness national nature reserve with views of the Muckle Flugga lighthouse (the UK’s most northerly point), the Keen of Hamar, Muness castle, etc.
- Yell walks, incl the Old Haa & the Heoga Ness, Gloup, Goutcher & West Sandwick
- Fetlar – the garden of Shetland walks, incl. Tresta beach & seacliffs, Strandburgh ness, Loch of Funzie,
- Bressay (incl. Aith Ness, Kirkabister lighthouse & the awesome allround views from the Ward of Bressay & the Ord.)
& Noss seabird cliff walks & Noss nature reserve.
- Shetland south mainland walks, incl. to Sumburgh head, Jarlshof, Fitiful head, St. Ninian’s Isle & Mousa broch
- Shetland central mainland walks, incl. Lerwick old town and the Knab, Scalloway to the hill of Burwick & East (Houss) & West (Papil) Burra & the north Nesting coast.
- Shetland north mainland walks, incl. Eshaness cliffs & lighthouse, Steness, Muckle Roe, Rona’s Voe & hill, the Ness of Hillswick & the stunning coastal & island views on walks around the Lunna peninsula,
- Shetland west mainland walks, incl. Walls,.some superb views of Foula (with its 376 m high seacliffs the 2nd highest after St. Kilda) & Papa Stour from Sandness
- Whalsey walks, incl. Isbister
- Papa Stour walks, incl. Virda field and Mauns hill
- Foula walks, incl. the Noup & the Sneug.
- Fair Isle walks, incl. the climb to Ward hill, Malcolm’s head & the west coast traverse