- Airport transfers (there is a huge storage space on our mini-bus – enough for up to 2 suitcases per person )
- All day as directed
- Cruise land excursions (from Edinburgh – Rosyth, Queensferry, Leith, Newhaven; Greenock, Dundee, Oban and other cruise ports)
- Days & nights out
- Ferry transfers
- Group specialist (best prices per person for groups of up to 8 passengers)
- Transfers to Unicorn Paddle at Loch Lomond
- Any occasions
- Ski transfers (Aonach Mhor, Aviemore, Glencoe, Glenshee & the Lecht)
- Bespoke Unicorn Tours from anywhere in Scotland, including Stirling, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, St. Andrews, Inverness, Aviemore, Fort William, etc.
- Students, Uni to/from home start/end of semester luggage removal (space for 8 passengers and 12 suitcases)
- Luggage transfers for long distance walkers
- Weddings, etc.
We offer competitive fixed price A to B journeys to anywhere in the country, for all journeys 45 minutes or longer.
We are based in Alloa, near Stirling University, and our mini-bus and driver/tour guide is fully licensed and insured.
Check out our calendar for available dates.
Edinburgh airport £48 one way, so if you are 8 it works out just £6 pp.
Glasgow Airport £64 one way, so if you are 8 it works out just £8 pp.
There is a £16 (£2 per person, based on a group of 8) night supplement from 21.00 pm to 7 am.
For airport pick ups only:
The first £10 car parking charges and 30 minutes of waiting time are included in the fares we quote. A meet and greet service is available to those unfamiliar with the layout of the airport for an additional £10.
Payment: Advance bookings by invoice with online payment link or for on the day bookings by cash.