What is private hire?
Private hire is similar to a taxi service, as it is licensed and insured in the same way,
With the key difference being,
that a taxi can pick up passengers from a taxi rank without the passengers having to book in advance,
a private hire vehicle can’t do this and only pick up passengers who have pre-booked a journey.
with the best value per person for groups of up to 8 passengers and longer distances.
Private hire & more destinations
- Edinburgh & Airport
- Glasgow & Airport
- & ANYWHERE (up to 8 passengers & 12 suitcases), including
- Aberdeen & Airport
- Angus coastal path drop off/pick up
- Borders coastal path drop off/pick up
- Castles anywhere
- Clubs & societies transfers for up to 8 passenger
- Drummond castle & gardens
- Dundee & Airport
- Edinburgh Zoo, Murrayfield stadium, etc.
- Enchanted forest, Pitlochry each autumn
- Falkirk wheel/Kelpies or Forth-Clyde/Union canal pick up/drop off
- Fife coastal path drop off/pick up
- Glasgow SECC, Uni/Kelvingrove/Riverside museum, etc.
- Golf courses, Gleneagles, St. Andrews, Troon, Turnberry & all others
- Highland games all over Scotland
- Livingstone outlet store
- Loch Lomond Shores, Balmaha, Luss, etc.
- Manchester & Airport
- Mount Stuart House, Isle of Bute
- Music events and concerts anywhere
- Musselburgh horse racing
- Newcastle & Airport
- Nights outs, Ceilidh, Christmas, group events
- Oban, Cairnryan, Ardrossan or any other Ferry port
- Outlander settings, Doune castle, Culross, Falkland & any others
- Prestwick Airport
- Ski drop off/pick up Aviemore, Glencoe, Nevis Range, Glenshee & the Lecht
- Students, Uni to/from home start/end of semester luggage removal (space for 8 passengers and 12 suitcases)
- Sunday morning, out of hours to/from work runs
- Train and bus station pick ups/drop offs anywhere
- Visits to friends, family, events, days out anywhere
- West Highland way drop off/pick up
- Yellowcraigs, Gullane or North Berwick beach
- & any other location all over the UK