(1) Include an activity as part of your own flexible personalised, tailormade small group tour.
(2) Join one of our longer multi-day tours and take time off (for example a half day free day) and get a discount, so you can do your activity.
(3) Just want the transport from A to B to get to your activity, event or attraction without a tour.
You wish to join a tour, but still participate and do a particular activity on a tour.
Our private, small group, personalised and tailormade tours
would work best for you, as the whole tour is tailormade to your needs and the tour/routing/itinerary/timings/stops are flexible as per your requirements for and around / before / after your activity.
On our longer multi-day tours,
both either as a special tour or private tour,
we offer discounts and time off,
if you wish to stay longer at your tour destination and have come to take part in some specific activities, be it walking, whale watching, relaxing or having more time to visit all the local sights, etc.
You are just looking for the transport to get to an activity and then back home again (and you don’t want a tour).
Our A to B journeys transport option
is the perfect wat to get you to any activity, you wish to take part in throughout Scotland.
What is private hire?
Destinations for A to B journeys, incl. for short visits, days out, attractions, walks, etc.
Private hire is similar to a taxi service, as it is licensed and insured in the same way,
With the key difference being,
that a taxi can pick up passengers from a taxi rank without the passengers having to book in advance,
a private hire vehicle can’t do this and only pick up passengers who have pre-booked a journey.
with the best value per person for groups of up to 8 passengers and longer distances.
Private hire & more destinations
- Edinburgh & Airport
- Glasgow & Airport
- & ANYWHERE
- (up to 8 passengers & 12 suitcases) including
- Aberdeen & Airport
- Angus coastal path drop off/pick up
- Borders coastal path drop off/pick up
- Castles anywhere
- Clubs & societies transfers for up to 8 passenger
- Drummond castle & gardens
- Dundee & Airport
- Edinburgh Zoo, Murrayfield stadium, etc.
- Enchanted forest, Pitlochry each autumn
- Falkirk wheel/Kelpies or Forth-Clyde/Union canal pick up/drop off
- Fife coastal path drop off/pick up
- Glasgow SECC, Uni/Kelvingrove/Riverside museum, etc.
- Golf courses, Gleneagles, St. Andrews, Troon, Turnberry & all others
- Highland games all over Scotland
- Livingstone outlet store
- Loch Lomond Shores, Balmaha, Luss, etc.
- Manchester & Airport
- Mount Stuart House, Isle of Bute
- Music events and concerts anywhere
- Musselburgh horse racing
- Newcastle & Airport
- Nights outs, Ceilidh, Christmas, group events
- Oban, Cairnryan, Ardrossan or any other Ferry port
- Outlander settings, Doune castle, Culross, Falkland & any others
- Prestwick Airport
- Ski drop off/pick up Aviemore, Glencoe, Nevis Range, Glenshee & the Lecht
- Students, Uni to/from home start/end of semester luggage removal (space for 8 passengers and 12 suitcases)
- Sunday morning, out of hours to/from work runs
- Train and bus station pick ups/drop offs anywhere
- Visits to friends, family, events, days out anywhere
- West Highland way drop off/pick up
- Yellowcraigs, Gullane or North Berwick beach
- & any other location all over the UK
We will be entering more details & further info on activities as a special interest – which can be included/requested on most of our tours – shortly.