With gems such as Scotland’s oldest library, near Stirling – the Innerpeffray library, the historic Dunblane library opp. the museum & the cathedral, the Andrew Carnegie library in Dunfermline & many more.
Cosy second-hand bookshops such as Leakey’s bookshop in Inverness
As part of our private, small group, personalised tours, we offer visits of just to name a few of the story locations:
- Braveheart & Robert the Bruce country visits, incl. the National Wallace monument, the Bannockburn heritage centre, Stirling bridges, Stirling castle, Campuskenneth Abbey, etc.
- Downtown Abbey location in Scotland – Inveraray castle
- Harry Potter locations, such as Greyfriars, the Elephant house – “birthplace of Harry Potter”, photoview of Heriot school & Fettes college, Glenfinnan viaduct, Alnwick castle, etc.
- High Road locations, incl. Luss
- Literature museum visit in Edinburgh
- Local hero locations, incl. Plockton
- Mary Queen of Scot’s filming locations
- Outlander filming locations themed tours, incl. Lallybroch (Midhope castle, Culross, Doune castle & many more)
- Robert Burns’ birthplace museum visits as part of our Ayrshire coast & Culzean castle tours
- Robert Lewis Stevenson locations, incl. of Kidnapped & Treasure Island
- Sir Walter Scott’s Abbotsford house in conjunction with our tour of the Borders & many more