For BEACHES also check https://unicorntours.co.uk/special_interests/beaches-2/
- Unst, Shetland – Hermaness national nature reserve, one of Scotland’s national nature reserves, for cliff & seabird walk with views of the Muckle Flugga most northerly lighthouse
- Outer Hebrides, incl. Isle of Lewis
- Inner Hebrides, incl. on Skye & Mull
- Bullers of Buchan & Dunnotar castle walk in Aberdeenshire
- Along the Angus coastal path
- Along the Fife coastal path
- Along St. Abbs head & the Berwickshire coastal path
For our ISLAND DESTINATIONS also check https://unicorntours.co.uk/special_interests/islands/
Occasionally when we pass a lighthouse, we stop.
Most of the Scottish lighthouses were designed and built by the Stevenson family.
Scotlands’ most southerly lighthouse @ the Mull of Galloway: