At Unicorn Tours we encourage you to go on walks – this could range from getting off the mini-bus to walk a few steps to a viewpoint for a photo-stop to full demanding long day and multi-day walks.
Some walks are very short and easy.
On all of our more challenging, harder, longer and round trip walks you will be accompanied by your walking group leader/driver/guide.
At many locations we also offer a drop off at the start of the walk and pick up from the end of the walk and our driver/guide/walking group leader will meet you half way from the other side of the walk.
Scotland has some most dramatic scenery – bens (mountains), 30000 lochs (Iakes) and glens (valleys), beautiful historic cities, towns and villages and a stunning coastline of cliffs and beaches – there are paths, walkways from just a short to a long distance throughout the country.
A few of the long distance walks:
- Angus coastal path
- Cateran trail
- Fife coastal path
- Great glen way
- John Muir way
- Speyside way
- Southern Upland way
- West Highland way
A few of the walks on the islands:
- Bute – West Island Way
- Eileanan Siar – Machair way
- Unst, Shetland – Hermaness national nature reserve, one of Scotland’s national nature reserves, for cliff & seabird walk with views of the Muckle Flugga most northerly lighthouse
A few of our beach walks other than the above (which also incl. beaches):
- Lothian beaches incl. Yellowcraigs, Gullane & N. Berwick
& also check our City Walks & Walking tours – short walking tours / one day walking tours in the Lowlands & Highlands / multi-day walking tours & our Scottish islands walking tours.
- from short scenic walks to discounted walking tours
- we pick up/drop off at any of these walks and are also happy to drop off at the beginning of a walking route section and then park at the end of the walking route section and then come and meet you half way and pick you up from the other end
any Scottish walks, including:
Forth-Clyde-Union canal walks
Angus coastal path
and many more –