Sun. 17th November 2019 – East Lothian’s glorious beach walk from Gullane to N. Berwick via Yellowcraig beach with views of Fidra island, ending in North Berwick, where we have the option to visit the Scottish seabird centre opposite Bass rock
£12 per person
View some of our past tours
Save 25% per person -i.e. only pay £9 per person
- if you book a minimum of 2 weeks in advance
- or bring one or more friends (so you only pay £9 each, if 2 or more book together, whereas if you book just on your own just one person, it is £12 per person)
- please note this 25% off, £9 per person offer only applies for pick ups/drop offs in the Stirling area & places, which are along our route
- Short or optional medium distance beach walking tour
Walking tour itinerary
The long stretch of beaches between Gullane – Yellowcraig’s and North Berwick is very spectacular and we offer shorter and longer coastal walks
on this day, depending on the group’s preferences, abilities and the weather, where we offer to drop off on one end and then meet you half way into the walk to the mini-bus, which is then parked on the other side.
Along the way both outbound and return there are few nice options to stop and at the end of the walk, the option to visit the Scottish seabird centre in North Berwick and a photo-stop at Tantallon castle exists.
- Outbound journey: Linlithgow loch and castle & Forth bridges photo stop
- Roslin chapel
- Return journey (or vice versa): Historic Culross (also this was the setting of the “witches trial” in the Outlander series)
Longer coastal beach walk – 7.5 miles approx.
Guilane beach drop off – walk via Yellowcraig’s beach (with views of Fidra island) – pick up from North Berwick
Shorter coastal beach walk – 5.5 miles approx.
Gullane beach drop off – pick up at Yellowcraig’s beach and visit North Berwick with the mini-bus
Short coastal beach walk – 2.5 miles approx.
Visit Gullane beach and drop off at Yellowcraig’s beach and walk and being picked up at North Berwick
3 mini-beach walks (1st at Gullane / 2nd at Yellowcraigs / 3rd at North Berwick)
Short stops and walks at each of the three beaches: Gullane + Yellowcraigs + North Berwick
Optional visit the Scottish seabird centre https://seabird.org/visit/essential-info/admission/10/19/134 at North Berwick for £8.95 per adult or £6.95 per student and possible photostop outside Tantallon castle, etc.
Status of this walking tour
Minimum number of paid/booked individual spaces to guarantee the running of this tour
- not yet reached
- last update on 25th February @ noon
How to enquire, book & pay
- If you are interested in this tour, you let us know by either emailing email@example.com, use our enquiry form or text or phone us 07429251980. This also gives you a chance to ask any questions, you may have.
- Once the minimum number of interested individuals has been reached, we contact everyone, if they still wish to join the tour and are ready to book and pay.
- Once the minimum number of individuals have paid, the tour is then a guaranteed departure.
- Payment/booking deadline: tba
If the minimum number of seats has not been reached by the booking deadline, any money already paid will be refunded back to you in full