Northeast coast, Aberdeen, cliffs, beaches & castles – Saturday, 23rd & Sunday, 24th March 2019
£49 per person
minimum of 6 people
- Pick up from Stirling/Uni with additional pick up / drop off options, incl. Dundee/St. Andrews etc. available
- Possible scenic route via the Gleneagles golf resort, Dundee, Arbroath/Auchmithie and the Angus coastal cliff top trail
- Lunan bay beach
- Montrose & Ferryden
- Dunnotar castle to Stonehaven coastal walk
- Aberdeen: Beach boulevard, Footdee & harbour and the stunning walk from Old Aberdeen past St. Machair’s cathedral, Seaton park and the River Don and Donmouth beach or possible visit of the marine museum in Aberdeen, etc.
We are checking into Aberdeen central SYHA youth hostel for 1 night.
The cost per person for the dormitory bed per night is £15 in addition to the tour cost.
(provided you tell us at least a week in advance, that you have booked yourself some alternative accommodation, for example a private B&B, that is fine, but I would need to know a week beforehand, so I can cancel your hostel space off)
Saturday night it is time to go out for a pint, a meal or listen to some live-music.
- Balmedie sand-dunes
- Newburgh seal colony and sand dune walk
- Buchans of Buller cliff walk
Depending on time, weather and group preferences, we might visit 1., 2. and 3. on day 1 or on day 2 do a return via Royal Deeside and Glenshee on the inland mountain route or spend more time in the Northeast.
Depending on weather conditions and the group’s preferences, we might swap day 1 and day 2 around.