Sat. 08th February 2020 – Highland Perthshire, Dunkeld, Pitlochry, Loch Tay & Loch Earn
£25 per person
View some of our past tours
- short distance multi-stop day tour allowing for some good free time, flexible activities, walking, castles, waterfalls, bens, lochs & glens, whisky and more
Spectacular tour through Perthshire – “the heart of Scotland”
From Stirling we have various scenic route options to Dunkeld, incl. via Sheriffmuir, Gleneagles,
Free time to wander around scenic Dunkeld, its cathedral, along the River Tay and its historic buildings.
Visit of Pitlochry, its Victorian architecture, the dam visitor centre, the dam, fish ladder, the festival centre and the old mill.
Spend some time in the southernmost corner of the Cairngorm national park. (Killiecrankie, Blair Atholl, House of Bruar and waterfalls), before we drive through Aberfeldy, Kenmore and along Loch Tay to the waterfalls of Dochart in Killin.
Drive across Glenogle and along scenic Loch Earn to St Filans and Comrie with possible stops also at the prisoner of war museum or the Auchengarrich wildlife park.
Scenic mountain route back to Stirling.
Depending on the weather the route might also be reversed or in case of wintry conditions on higher grounds, we might instead spend some time in the city of Perth instead or chose some alternative routes, in very mild and good conditions, this could possibly even incl. the stunning Glen Lyon – Ben Lawers route, etc.
Status of this tour
Minimum number of paid/booked individual spaces to guarantee the running of this tour
- not yet reached
- last update on 25th February @ noon
How to enquire, book & pay
- If you are interested in this tour, you let us know by either emailing email@example.com, use our enquiry form or text or phone us 07429251980. This also gives you a chance to ask any questions, you may have.
- Once the minimum number of interested individuals has been reached, we contact everyone, if they still wish to join the tour and are ready to book and pay.
- Once the minimum number of individuals have paid, the tour is then a guaranteed departure.
- Payment/booking deadline: tba
If the minimum number of seats has not been reached by the booking deadline, any money already paid will be refunded back to you in full
Pick up times & Stirling/Uni & other pick up locations to be confirmed once we know all the participants’ preferences
- Exact times and all pick up details to be reconfirmed once final numbers and their pick up preferences are known.