Sun. 27th October 2019 – Loch Lomond & the Trossachs nationalpark –
- 1 day tour – amazing scenery so close to Stirling = £25 pp
View our past tours to the Loch Lomond nationalpark
EXTRAS TO PAY:
- food, drink, entrance fees (castles, museums, attractions, etc., but as it is a day out in the outdoors, no such visits planned, unless you wanted to visit a whisky distillery)
- If the group is interested, there might be the possibility to arrange an optional organic farm tour http://portnellanfarm.co.uk/
- or optional Loch Lomond islands visit, for example Wallaby Island, Inchconnachan or the UK’s largest inland island – Inchmurrin island
- short distance multi-stop day tour allowing for some good free time, flexible activities, walking, nature, bens, lochs & glens, boat trips, farming, whisky and more
Loch Lomond & the Trossachs day tour from Stirling
- A great day out, key points of interest:Balmaha/Loch Lomond (part of the West Highland Way, option for a short walk), Aberfoyle/Trossachs, Queen Elizabeth forest park/scenic Dukes pass, stunning Loch Katrine and via Kilmahog and the falls of Leny, serene and tranquil Loch Lubnaig and Lochearn via beautiful St. Fillans and Comrie across some spectacular mountain passes and a drive past the famous Gleneagles golf hotels with some more photo stops back to Stirling.
Status of this tour
Minimum number of paid/booked individual spaces to guarantee the running of this tour
- not yet reached
- last update on 25th February @ noon
How to enquire, book & pay
- If you are interested in this tour, you let us know by either emailing email@example.com, use our enquiry form or text or phone us 07429251980. This also gives you a chance to ask any questions, you may have.
- Once the minimum number of interested individuals has been reached, we contact everyone, if they still wish to join the tour and are ready to book and pay.
- Once the minimum number of individuals have paid, the tour is then a guaranteed departure.
- Payment/booking deadline: tba
If the minimum number of seats has not been reached by the booking deadline, any money already paid will be refunded back to you in full