We offer any tours, including our 3 days+ Uni Highlands tours from £62* per student winter special based on a group of 7 (or less for a 2.5 day tour). Our most popular 3 day tours are our www.northcoast500.com/ North- and Northwest coast tours to the wildest, most spectacular and remotest parts of the Scottish mainland NorthCoast500 and our island hopping tours http://unicorntours.co.uk/island-destinations/
- for our Northcoast/Northwest Highland tours, we offer at least one night at the very friendly, cosy, atmospheric Black Isle Berries Bunkhouse, which is a farm hostel on the Black Isle just to the north of Inverness, alternatively we also recommend the Inverness SYHA. Being based in the greater Inverness area has the advantage, that we are close to and have access to various different distinct and unique areas and also should the weather be very bad in the one area, on the other side of the mountain range, it is then usually a lot more sheltered. From the Greater Inverness area, we have easy access to (1) south towards the Cairngorms and (2) southwest into the Great Glen past Loch Ness, including the option to visit wild and spectacular Glen Affric (3) East towards the Moray Coast, the Speyside whisky trail and Royal Deeside, Braemar, Balmoral and Glenshee, (4) the Northeast up towards Tarbert Ness lighthouse, Dornoch, Embo seal colony, Dunrobin castle and for the very adventurous (5) the NorthCoast and (6) the Northwestcoast (including the Applecross Peninsula – with
the Bealach na Bà most spectacular mountain pass in Scotland – overlooking much of the Westcoast –
and Torridon along our www.northcoast500.com/ North- and Northwest coast tours to the wildest, most spectacular and remotest parts of the Scottish mainland NorthCoast500
plus many more 3 day+ tours
- 42. As per 2 day tours plus more time, more stops and sidetrips and additional and alternative options to more remote, scenic and wild off the beaten track places, hidden secrets gems and to the best scenery Scotland has to offer and additionally to places along small roads where large tour coaches can’t get to.
- 43. Isle of Skye trip via Trossachs, Glencoe, Fort William, Great Glen, 5 Sisters of Kintail, Eilean Donan Castle – full day on the Isle of Skye – return either via bridge or the Armadale/Mallaig ferry along the Morar beaches and Glenfinnan Harry Potter steam train line, etc.
- 44. Mull, Iona and as per 14. with more time
- 45. More of the Inner Hebridean islands
- 46. Route to Outer Hebrides, Lewis and Harris via Ullapool, Corrieshalloch Gorge and Rogie Falls.
- 47. As per 45 plus North Uist, Benbecula, South Uist and Barra
- 48. The best of the NW as per 37. , 32., 39. and 29.
- 49. Combining the NW Highlands with a day or more on Orkney’s beautiful prehistoric sights (Skara Brae, stone circles, Birsay) cliffs or remote little islands and more
- 50. Scotland’s NW, north coast, Dunnet head and beach, Duncansby cliffs combined with Orkney .
- 51. Spend more time exploring in the northern Highlands and Islands escape the stress, hustle and bustle of civilization and get closer to nature – spectacular lochs, mountains and glens to discover and experience
- 52. Plus tour and walk options / Tours and Stand Up Paddle / Tours, Walk and Stand Up Paddle and other multi-activity , land, water, nature, wildlife etc. combinations are all possible
- 53. Many more routes, incl. Coastal Scotland Unicorn Tours, personalised and tailor made scenic nature locations in the far northwest of Scotland and western or northern isles, activity, special interest, castles, whisky, combinations…
- 54. These are just a few ideas, the list goes on and on – as we are so small, just a 7 seater – it is all about where YOU want to
* £62 = November to February winter student special, based on 7 passengers, £25 per weekend day + £21 per midweek (Monday – Friday) day – 1/2 day discount for 3 day tour