We offer our full range of 3 days+, 2 days, short tours,
including our 1 day Uni Highlands tours from £21 per student winter special based on a group of 7.
Our most popular day tour are our Loch Lomond & the Trossachs national park and
Oban & the Westcoast tour, but we also offer:
- 12. As per short day tours plus more time, more stops and sidetrips and additional and alternative options, off the beaten track, etc.
- 13. Loch Ness, Glencoe, Great Glen/Caledonian Canal + the Highlands, etc. plus many great places along the way
- 14. Various spectacular routes to Oban, (incl. Loch Lomond, Inveraray, Kilchurn castle or via the Crinan canal, Kilmory, Kilberry, Kilmartin prehistoric glen, Craobh Haven, Seil/Luing, Easdale, etc.), coastal views, Appin peninsula, Castle Stalker & Glencoe, etc.
- 15. Ayrshire coast, Largs, Burns museum & cottage, Dunure, Culzean castle, New Lanark, etc.
- 16. The Borders, Roslyn Chapel, Melrose Abbey, the cobbled market square of Kelso, Scott’s view, the original Wallace Monument, Dryburgh Abbey, Eyemouth, Coldingham, St. Abbs, coastal walks, etc.
- 17. As per 7 and more, full Loch Lomond and the Trossachs day out with potential boat trip or walk, Glengoyne whisky distillery, Loch Katrine, Loch Lubnaig, Loch Earn and a lot more, etc.
- 18. Perthshire, incl. Loch Tay, Ben Lawers, Glen Lyon, oldest tree, Loch Tummel and Loch Rannoch, gorges, bridges, waterfalls and a lot more.
- 19. St. Andrews, Dundee & many stunning beaches and the Fishing Villages of Fife.
- 20. Loch Lomond, Arrochar Alps, Rest and be thankful, Inveraray, Kilmartin prehistoric glen & standing stones, Argylll coast, (incl. Loch Lomond, Inveraray, Kilchurn castle or via the Crinan canal, Kilmory, Kilberry, Kilmartin prehistoric glen, Craobh Haven, Seil/Luing, Easdale, etc.), Oban, etc.
- 21. Cairngorm nationalpark, Aviemore, Loch Morlich beach and forest walk, Cairngorm Mt. railway, visit of the Cairngorm reindeer herd, Loch Insh, border collie working sheep dog farm, Carrbridge, and in addition awesome different routes going and coming back, etc.
- 22. Superb route through the Trossachs via Rannoch Moor to Glencoe, into Glen Nevis, Inverlochy and lots to do and see (walking, stunning Corran ferry, scenic mountains, etc.)
- 23.East Coast towns and beaches, Lunan bay, Dunnottar castle, Aberdeen, Royal Deeside, Glenshee, and a lot more.
- 24. Many more routes, incl. personalised and tailormade scenic nature, activity, special interest, castles, whisky, combinations plus many more route options Off the beaten track Scotland – Unicorn Tours available