Sun. 24 November 2019 – Sir Walter Scott’s Abbotsford house & the Borders
£12 per person
Save 25% per person -i.e. only pay £9 per person
- if you book a minimum of 2 weeks in advance
- or bring one or more friends (so you only pay £9 each, if 2 or more book together, whereas if you book just on your own just one person, it is £12 per person)
- please note this 25% off, £9 per person offer only applies for pick ups/drop offs in the Stirling area & places, which are along our route
Itinerary for Sir Walter Scott’s Abbotsford house museum visit with stops along the way
The entrance fee at the Abbotsford house is extra
is £11 per adult and £10 per student.
On the way to the Abbotsford house and on the way back, we will have a few scenic stops along the way.
- museum visit with a sightseeing stop or two along the way
Status of this museum visit
Minimum number of paid/booked individual spaces to guarantee the running of this tour
- not yet reached
- last update on 25th February @ noon
How to enquire, book & pay
- If you are interested in this tour, you let us know by either emailing email@example.com, use our enquiry form or text or phone us 07429251980. This also gives you a chance to ask any questions, you may have.
- Once the minimum number of interested individuals has been reached, we contact everyone, if they still wish to join the tour and are ready to book and pay.
- Once the minimum number of individuals have paid, the tour is then a guaranteed departure.
- Payment/booking deadline: tba
If the minimum number of seats has not been reached by the booking deadline, any money already paid will be refunded back to you in full (and on our end we will then cancel multi-day tour prepaid accommodation which we had to book, in order to be able to advertise and offer the tour in the first place).