We offer our full range of tours, including our Short day Uni Highlands tours from £9 per student for 1/2 day or from £6 per student for 1/3 day winter special, based on a group of 8.
We can fit in a lot more into a few hours and there are a lot more superb, beautiful, stunning places all within a 1 – 2 hour radius of Stirling than you might think possible – Highlands, national parks, stunning locations, mountains, lochs & glens, beaches, cliffs, waterfalls, castles, towns, villages & film sets (Outlander & more), flexible, small group adventures, off the beaten track routes, where large coaches can’t go:
- 1. Sheriffmuir, Gleneagles, Glen Devon, Rumbling Bridge, Castle Campbell/Dollar and the Ochil hillfoots villages,etc..
- 2. Ochil Hillfoots villages, Castle Campbell/Dollar, Rumbling Bridge, Kinross/Loch Leven or Loch Ore/Knockhill, historic Culross (Cranesmuir in “Outlander”), Charlestown, etc.
- 3. Scenic Campsies/Fintry, Falkirk wheel, Culross, etc.
- 4. Scenic route to Lochearn via Comrie and or Crieff/Genturret whisky distillery, Balquidder/Rob Roy’s grave, Loch Lubnaig, Falls of Leny, Kilmahog, Callander, Doune Castle or whisky distillery, etc.
- 5. Campsies/Fintry with best local views, Loch Lomond & the Trossachs, etc.
- 6. Historic Culross (Cranesmuir in “Outlander”), Charlestown/Limekilns, Forth Road Bridge, beach walk, Cramond island, etc..
- 7. Various Loch Lomond and the Trossachs routes, incl. Queen Elizabeth Forest Park, Loch Katrine, Aberfoyle, etc.
- 8. Various scenic route options as per 4 etc. to Loch Tay, Ben Lawers, oldest tree, waterfalls, gorges, Glen Lyon, return with various Perthshire stop options
- 9. Various scenic route options to Perth, Scone Palace, Dundee, Tentsmuir beach, Newburgh and stunning route along River Tay, etc.
- 10. Various scenic route options as per 4 and 8 etc. to Loch Tay, Dunkeld, Birnam, Blair Castle, Blair Atholl whisky distillery, the hermitage, etc.
- 11. Many more routes, incl. personalised and tailor-made scenic nature, activity, special interest, castles, whisky, combination of above tours etc.