Islands – in the Firth of Clyde
- (1) Isle of Arran (& from Arran to the Holy Isle)
- (2) Isle of Bute
- (3) Great Cumbrae
- (4) Aisla Craig
Islands – in the Firth of Forth
- (5) Isle of May
- (6) Inchcolm
- (7) Cramond tidal island
Coast, sea Highlands & Islands – Unicorn Tours throughout Scotland offers:
- 1 & 2 day tours to the Isle of Arran via the Ardrossan/Ayrshire to Brodick/Arran ferry. On some of our tours we offer the option to return on the Lochranza/Arran to Claonaig/Kintyre ferry & we return via Argyll & Cowal.
- 1 day tours to the Isle of Bute via the Wemyss Bay/Inverclyde to Rothesay/Bute ferry. On some of our tours we offer the option to return on the Rhubodach/Bute to Colintraive/Cowal ferry via the spectacular Cowal peninsula, Argyll’s secret coast and Loch Lomond.
- Half day & 1 day tours to Great Cumbrae via the Largs/Inverclyde to Millport/Great Cumbrae ferry.
- On private tours Aisla Craig can be included on request.
- 1 day walking and birdwatching tours via Anstruther/Fife coast to the Isle of May.
- On private tours Inchcolm with its beach, abbey & great views “the Iona of the East” can be included on request.
- On some of our 1 day, short & half day, Edinburgh city & beach walking tours – tide dependent – a walk over to Cramond tidal island can be included.
Coast, sea Highlands & Islands – Unicorn Tours throughout Scotland also offers private & small group tours to the Islands – in the Firth of Clyde, Forth & more – check out our 1 day, 2 day, short & half day private & small group tours’ itineraries.
In our Scottish destinations/Tour extensions & add ons – section, you also find further information about the various islands and regions.
If you do have any further questions, drop us an email email@example.com