Most of our generally longer tours up to Islay & Jura, Mull & Iona, Coll & Tiree, Lewis & Harris, Skye & the many other Western Isles do include parts of the West Coast, but don’t display as West Coast, as the primary main tour region is to a different – a Scottish Island region.
The Westcoast is epic, wild & spectacular & part of our many “off the beaten track & Scottish Islands tours”. The many stunningly beautiful beaches, the cliffs, the high mountains, the Norwegian-like sealochs/fjords and the rugged coastline with its many peninsulas is simply breathtaking.
Coast, sea Highlands & Islands – Unicorn Tours throughout all of Scotland offers
1 day, 2 day & 3 day “off the beaten track & Scottish Islands” Westcoast tours to:
- Galloway, the Ayrshire & Inverclyde Coast
- The Clyde sealochs, the Cowal peninsula & Argyll’s secret coast
- The Kintyre peninsula
- Argyll & Lorne
- Lochaber & the wild, remote off the beaten track Ardnamurchan, Morvern, Ardgour, Moidart & Sunart peninsulas
- The Road to the Isles, including the golden sands of Morar
- Mallaig & Knoydart
(anything north of the Skye bridge, where the Westcoast turns into the Northwest Coast,
as per the NC500 definition we count as part of the “wider” Northcoast)
As there are longer distances to cover from our Stirling homebase and the West Coast is about exploring the great outdoors, walking, wildlife & being active – you need ideally 2 days for a tour, apart 1 day tours to:
– Oban, Lochaber, Argyll & the Westcoast
– Cowal & Argyll’s secret coast
– Ayrshire Coast ,
there are few “off the beaten track & Scottish Islands” multi-day West Coast tours during the short daylight months from November until February.
Coast, sea Highlands & Islands – Unicorn Tours throughout Scotland offers
- private & small group 4 day, 3 day, 2 day & 1 day private & small group West Coast tours.
In our Scottish destinations/Tour extensions & add ons – section, you also find further information about the various Scottish regions, the coast & Islands.
If you do have any further questions, drop us an email email@example.com